Lingering post op scalp soreness

Currently a little over 2.5 months FUT post op. I have had multiple strip surgeries in the past so I am already aware of the typical recovery period. In my previous experiences, my scalp always felt normal again by 3 months or so. Though, this time I don't see that happening any time soon. Still have a pretty significant amount of soreness, primarily in the scar and bottom/sides of crown area, but generally everywhere, even area's that were untouched are a bit sensitive. Is there anything that can be done to speed up recovery?

Try applying a good quality aloe vera lotion multiple times daily.

That can not only help ease the tenderness, but also help reduce the inflammation and soreness, help reduce the redness, etc.

Hope things improve for you very soon...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Maybe your scalp is slowly adjusting to the laxity. There is always a remedy for expediting healing, but you may want to discuss the possibilities with your clinic. .

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians