Female/1888 Grafts w/Acell scar revision

We hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!

Our first case for the new year is a female restoration case. This woman is in her late 50’s and came in seeking a hair transplant to camouflage face lift scars. Usually the plastic surgeon will pull the cheek skin upward and outward, which usually destroys the sideburn.

In this case, the plastic surgeon attempted to save the sideburn but unfortunately it backfired, because the scar spread and was impossible to hide. First, the spread scar was surgically revised and ACell was implanted simultaneously. Then we performed a hair transplant moving 1,888 grafts via FUSS.

She is shown 10 months post op. I would like to do another smaller session to fill in the area more, but the patient is completely happy so that is all that matters.

Singles-651

Doubles-8733

Triples-308

Quads-56)

Total - 1888

Scar revision and Acell.

before-after-acell-2.jpg

before-after-acell-1.jpg

During surgery.

1888-in-surgery-2.jpg

1888-in-surgery-1.jpg

1888-before-after-1.jpg

1888-before-after-2.jpg

As always, if you have any questions about this case, please don't hesitate to ask.

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

Thank you for your comments, Gambler. These secondary issues that can present themselves with female hair restoration are not uncommon. With the increased popularity of various forms of cosmetic surgery, including facelifts, we have developed quite a bit of experience with the challenges they can present when hair restoration is desired. Thankfully, Dr. Cooley is not only an excellent surgeon, but an excellent researcher that has developed methods to help address these issues.

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com