Urlacher

jwh1977

Dude I saw this. It looks fantastic. And nice to see a tough guy embrace hair restoration. Some of the commentary is hilarious if not insensitive ---old school infomercials and bosley have lead the mass to be largely ignorant that these procedures exist. Procedure done with a relative unknown.

I'm sure he went to a reputable surgeon. I saw one pic in which it looked modestly unnatural from the angle the pic was taken from. But a modestly unnatural look is not a problem if the person looks better than they did before, which he does. That he was always fully shaved in the years prior probably contributes to the insensitive/inaccurate commentary. People just have to get used to it. He's plausibly 10 years "younger".

Yes, an extremely unknown......can't say how good the work is without seeing pics of the hair he had grown out. I'm skeptical....

Just because you don't know the surgeon doesn't mean he is unkown by any means. Dr. Katonah is quite well known in the industry and has been around for about 20 years. He headed up MHR's Chicago office for years. He wouldn't be my first choice by a longshot but he isn't some noob that has just popped up on the scene.

Frankly, I think he looked better bald.

Even when he was young and had some hair, he still shaved it all the way down. He looks kind of odd with hair. Everybody knows he was bald, so he now comes across as a bit insecure. I think hair transplants are most effective when nobody knows about them. That, to me, is the whole point. If everyone knows about it, you might as well buy a rug at the store.

Anyway, he basically had the good looking bald guy look nailed:

In shape with muscles;

Nicely shaped head;

Good looking symmetrical face;

Tall;

Good skin tone;

Money in the bank;

Fame;

Women.

So he basically had the full package (except for the hair) and he still needed more.

Imagine how the average, balding, poor shlub with none of Urlacher's desirable characteristics feels?

Today is a sad day for the everyman, balding, poor shlub. My heart goes out to him today.

But cases like these should be wake-up calls for the average, balding shlub. Wake up! Urlacher doesn't need an HT. But you do!

Wake up...or you're toast!