Need to find Best Tricopigmenation in Europe

Hello All

I hope you are well and not getting too depressed with hairloss :P What a distressing and life wasting issue :rolleyes:

I am currently living in Geneva (Switzerland) and would really appreciate some help in finding some very good SMP clinics in Europe. (But ideally not so expensive if possible :S) seems like most people outside Switzerland think we are all payed like bankers :P

I have been recently thinking about the idea more and more, although somewhat convinced, at the same time afraid that it would look not natural. Also, I probably would want it done in around 6 months (as I am trying to see if I get any results Derma rolling first).

I have seen or learned of the name Milena Lardi and the Beaty Medical clinic. But I have been somewhat put off by the lack of photos or videos and also one video I have seen frightens me...

I feel like my skin is somewhat more 'absorbent' than other people. For eg. if I get fountain pen and write on my hand,, it tends to smudge a lot more than other people (this is why I'm scared of temp smp. Does anyone else experience this?

Also, I'm not sure why, but I see great results from other clinics that are trained by Milena Lardi, but weirdly I don't see any good examples of results from Milena Lardi or her clinic itself.

Any comments would be hugely appreciated. Thanks in advanced. (sorry for the long write up).

p.s I have added some photos in my profile of my current situation

Edited by Slimzy

Hi Slimzy,

I studied under Milena and have seen her results in person and they are masterful, as they should be since she created Beauty Medical and all the pigment, equipment and techniques. I wouldn't hesitate going to her or any of the practitioners at her clinic for a treatment.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Slimzy,

To be clear, I was trained by Milena and use her products, but I'm a 100% independent SMP clinic. So there is no financial gain by me recommending her. I would certainly begin by looking at results on her web site/facebook page, instagram, etc. There is also an Italian hairloss forum that has her clients posting results although I'm not sure which one. I know Beauty Medical has a ton of results documented. Call the clinic and ask them. Take care!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thank you for your reply mate. One last question if I may.

I'd like to you try be honest. Do you think tricopigmentation could be improved in some way (aesthetically) or do you think there are certain downfalls? Or do you think it's about as good as it can get?

Slimzy,

I never dreamed I would be doing SMP as a career. I was just a regular forum member and hair loss sufferer like you. One day I was asked to be a model for Milena (thickening procedure) as she was visiting Dr. Alan Feller. Dr. Lindsey was also present. I watched Milena perform SMP on a NW6 and observed as both HT surgeons examined her work under magnification. They both agreed the work looked incredible and the dots were nearly indistinguishable from the real follicles. A year later I was on a plane to Milan.

I have many clients tell me people ask them if they are growing their hair out. These guys are slick bald! The key to realistic-looking SMP is the dot size (it needs to be tiny) as well as the hairline design. The equipment and pigments Milena has created really deliver on the dot size, and the design comes down to the artistic vision of the practitioner. I can tell you that Milena is always working to improve her products but from my clientele's feedback I'd say it's about as good as it can get. The other aspect with temporary SMP is that you have a built-in exit strategy which I think is quite important.

I hope that answers your question.

Thanks alot for the reply. I think in about 6 months I will take a trip to Italy and have a look for myself :P

Could you tell me your findings on clients who have had it done for at least 2 years.. and then need to touch up (or who have had regular touch ups). In my mind, I imagine it would be better to totally let the pigment disappear rather than have touch ups, because the old/original dots would be faded and new dots would be added,, eventually having too much overlap til it looks all just one colour / helmet effect.

Any comments on that would be appreciated. :)

Seems like they have updated the beauty medical website with photos. Or maybe I wasn't looking in the right places before haha. Anyhow.. pics look ok but I will want to look at a real example. I think in 3 months or so I will call the clinic to see if it's possible to see a real example. The idea of temp smp is growing on me :P

if anyone has been to beauty medical to have temp smp and had the shaved head effect...or has some links to some high res photo.. it would be much appreciated.. (pics on her website are not the best resolution so its hard to tell how real it looks... from the photos they look good).