Best HT surgeon for female hairlines

cathair09

Nice! Yep I'm really impressed with it. The shape, density and direction of the hairs is all perfect. The problem is waiting for it to grow, I look like a little kid going through an awkward phase.

Hows your recovery? I had a tight scalp for 1-2 months.

The back of my head get a Lil sore when I try to sleep on it still kinda . And same I been trying to forget about it and just let it grow . How long did it take for the redness to go away . Or fade a bit .

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The back of my head get a Lil sore when I try to sleep on it still kinda . And same I been trying to forget about it and just let it grow . How long did it take for the redness to go away . Or fade a bit .

I cant even feel my scar anymore so dont worry, it will go away. Umm I was only red for 1 or 2 weeks.

I cant even feel my scar anymore so dont worry, it will go away. Umm I was only red for 1 or 2 weeks.

Lucky! Lol did you put anything extra on it ????.

Or just let it heal normally?? With time.

I still have redness sadly but it's only be 21 days not even a month so I hope it gets better

Lucky! Lol did you put anything extra on it ????.

Or just let it heal normally?? With time.

I still have redness sadly but it's only be 21 days not even a month so I hope it gets better

Nothing. Time heals all. lol

• 1 month later...
Ok, Thanks Cathair. Best wishes for a great outcome.

A lot of Aussie posters head overseas for their procedures but I like to think a few Australian Dr's are up to international standards. I am having work done myself in Sydney next week.

Cheers.

Hi. Where did you go in Sydney, Australia?

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

5 months on and I have no concerns. I tried to book in another session as I want to do my eyebrows and maybe add some density and they are booked out for a year.

It looks like it's coming out amazing!!!

I just hit 2 months and 1 week. So I guess I'm still in the ugly duckling phase I wanna get get hair cut soon!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
Are you using mobile or something? The message should just be in here.

Both. Ive been clicking the red alert "new updates" thing and it always fails. Just tried to the link you posted on my mobile and the page is blank. Haven't tried on my laptop yet..hmm..

How do I open private messages? Anyone? The page fails every time I click on it. Mia45 yes it's looking great but I might have a second round to make it dense.

As Transhair suggested, sign into your profile and simple click "Messages" at the top header. Should be as simple as that, either by computer or mobile.

How are you looking at almost 9 months post op now? And are you still thinking a second procedure is in the works for you?

As Transhair suggested, sign into your profile and simple click "Messages" at the top header. Should be as simple as that, either by computer or mobile.

How are you looking at almost 9 months post op now? And are you still thinking a second procedure is in the works for you?

It doesnt work.... -_-

Yeah looks excellent and I'm booked in for april for more hairline and eyebrows. (I got a cancellation) I could leave it but why not perfect it since I want my eyebrows done as well. Also the front will thin over time due to brushing and tying it back, more of a female issue, so this is going to ensure there's no density issues in the future. I want to modify the hairline slightly as well

It doesnt work.... -_-

Yeah looks excellent and I'm booked in for april for more hairline and eyebrows. (I got a cancellation) I could leave it but why not perfect it since I want my eyebrows done as well. Also the front will thin over time due to brushing and tying it back, more of a female issue, so this is going to ensure there's no density issues in the future. I want to modify the hairline slightly as well

Something odd must be happening on your end :(. It's accessible over PC and mobile for me. Loads up properly.

Great to hear you've had such a good experience. Looking forward to updated pics :)

How do I open private messages? Anyone? The page fails every time I click on it. Mia45 yes it's looking great but I might have a second round to make it dense.

Glad you're happy with your results. I'm just under 10 months and wishing to see it be a bit more dense. I really don't want to go through another procedure again! Not sure at this point how much density will improve....so it will be a decision I may have to make at a later time.

Good luck with your upcoming session in April!

Glad you're happy with your results. I'm just under 10 months and wishing to see it be a bit more dense. I really don't want to go through another procedure again! Not sure at this point how much density will improve....so it will be a decision I may have to make at a later time.

Good luck with your upcoming session in April!

Thanks :) Yeah I know it's a huge hassle. But in my opinion it's better to get it over and done with.

Thanks for your posts! Your hairline is looking great. I have a very similar hairline and getting ready to have surg in Dec. so anxious/excited/ concerned! Did you have much shockloss?

No I don't think so.

Although I'm wondering if I should be worried for the second round as my scalp will be even tighter than the last time. hmm...

Hey eddie how are you? Update? :)

Just hit 5 months and like 2 weeks

I think it's growing lol I'm not sure .

I will Probably get check up at 6 to 7 month point .

Hopefully it will get thicker . Not sure if I should got get a haircut since I Usually have long hair and it pretty short in the front .... what do you think?

20161113_211302.thumb.jpg.417cd8e8ee4e98950d3b142e849ba8aa.jpg

Just hit 5 months and like 2 weeks

I think it's growing lol I'm not sure .

I will Probably get check up at 6 to 7 month point .

Hopefully it will get thicker . Not sure if I should got get a haircut since I Usually have long hair and it pretty short in the front .... what do you think?

Well I can see hair there.. It will get better. Maybe you will want another session?

I'd keep it short until it's all even if I were a guy.. :D

Wet and dry hair.

Your hair looks great !!!!! Congrats!!!

And no thanks I don't wanna have another procedure this is my last one.

I know it's only the 5 month so hopefully I see more progress in the months to come !!