nearly ready

ok so ive researhed a bitnow and came to this,

been taking propecia for 4 years on off and from the internet, however now i get proscar from spexs doc in the uk, thanks for the recomendation spex,

not sure if its working take a look at my webblog with updated pics

ive been looking at dr bissanga and from online consult they/he recomended 2000 to 2500 grafts FUE to the front and 600/100in the crown,

i want and prefer fue as i dont want a big scar on my head,

number 2 ive been looking at HDC in greece, recently theyve been turning out some good results but i still have concerns with these,

ie:http://www.hdc.com.cy/templates/ws_mm_photos_03/showphotogallery.php?pageid=292&lang=en&photoid=777&photonum=4

too good too be true ?

went off emporio as i prefer a mature headline,

would really like to go with dr feller because good consistent results and i gather a all round nice guy,but spex said i needed 2500 strip

any more to add ?

idealy i would prefer to have a small FUE about 1000 grafts and if good have a few more small procedures, all advice appreaciated

ok so ive researhed a bitnow and came to this,

been taking propecia for 4 years on off and from the internet, however now i get proscar from spexs doc in the uk, thanks for the recomendation spex,

not sure if its working take a look at my webblog with updated pics

ive been looking at dr bissanga and from online consult they/he recomended 2000 to 2500 grafts FUE to the front and 600/100in the crown,

i want and prefer fue as i dont want a big scar on my head,

number 2 ive been looking at HDC in greece, recently theyve been turning out some good results but i still have concerns with these,

ie:http://www.hdc.com.cy/templates/ws_mm_photos_03/showphotogallery.php?pageid=292&lang=en&photoid=777&photonum=4

too good too be true ?

went off emporio as i prefer a mature headline,

would really like to go with dr feller because good consistent results and i gather a all round nice guy,but spex said i needed 2500 strip

any more to add ?

idealy i would prefer to have a small FUE about 1000 grafts and if good have a few more small procedures, all advice appreaciated

Hey Apichai,

I was just wondering - If you want to go with Dr. Feller, He does FUE, so why can't you go to him?

Also, I'm sure Spex is giving you a good quote on the number of grafts you may need but you should really consult with Dr. Feller directly regarding graft quotes. (even if it's only via photo's and phone)

just thought i would add this pic of what i want to acheive, number 2 all over but with a decent hair line rather than an island,

also if i put hair in the front will the already hair die or grow with the new hair,

the docsaid with the crown not to go mad has the new hair will cause shock loss WTF, so shocked hsair dies and never comes back.

12092008(003).jpg.84b1add3a88e03ccb652397bdd1a2b45.jpg

Hair lost due to shock-loss should return, but there is no guarantee and the loss can be permanent.

also if i put hair in the front will the already hair die or grow with the new hair,

The weak hair in the receipt area will most likely be lost, but that hair is on its way out anyway.

Which doctor are you consulting with? Also, may I ask again - why do you feel you can't visit Dr. Feller, when he is your preferred surgeon?

I know Spex said you required 2500 grafts via strip, but I think you misunderstood - what Spex told you must have been his personal recommendation, not your options.

• 2 months later...

ok to update kinda nearly readybut stillhave reservations,

i dont want strip scar so decided on fue,

online consult with dr bissanga in belgium and he said 2000/2500 in the front for a mature hairlin emaybe 1000 in the crown,

now i dont want too much down time, and what im thiking is can i do 1000 ,(500 either side) at the front now and the same in a years time ?

will the transplanted hair now fall out (shockloss) when i do the second one in a year ?

so that i can see if the hair takes and is for me and im happy with the result.

i was tempted to have a small session here in ~UK with harley street hair lady doctor from romania website looks good however the guy i saw didnt.

my friend had his hair done in pakistan with dr humiyan<spelling> and the results are BAD!!!

although he was a NW5/6.

the web pics can look great take a look at minebut in real life things are different.

all advice appreatiated good or bad

17052009(003).thumb.jpg.273a148a87cbc53e62d3527c239d6bec.jpg

Some things to consider:

Diffuse loss can be a problem. If you dont plant into the remaining frontal hair, just around it, it may look good for a couple years until the central hair thins further. THen you would need to return. The alternative is to plant within the front central hair with a higher graft count.

Planting into diffuse areas can be a losing proposition, especially in the crown. 600 FUE grafts in your crown will seem insignificant two years down the road. Some of the weak hairs will be shocked and replaced with the new. You will no notice a differnece.

I would step back and consider where you will be ten years from now and choose your plan accordingly. If you are in your 20s, 30s, and expect to lose the central and crown hair, you might be best served by going to someone like H&W who can blast the whole front with 4-5000 grafts, possibly put 1-1500 in the crown. That will make a long tern difference.

FUE yield is questionable. If you are headed to a NW5 or NW6, you will want the yield of strip. The scar can be problematic, but running out of hair is worse.

• 1 year later...

i just had a quick read through your comments and noticed you were looking at HDC.

stop there and take them off your list they are simply not worth the risk they are very hit and miss and more so miss from what i have seen.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily