No more photo's from me.

I regret to say this, but I will not be able to post any new update photo's on my progress. My home was broken into yesterday, and my camera is gone. Along with thousands of dollars in electronics. I had recent pics on the flash card I was going to post, but since it was in the camera, it's not going to happen.

But anyway, look forward to seeing more results from everyone.

Later

I regret to say this, but I will not be able to post any new update photo's on my progress. My home was broken into yesterday, and my camera is gone. Along with thousands of dollars in electronics. I had recent pics on the flash card I was going to post, but since it was in the camera, it's not going to happen.

But anyway, look forward to seeing more results from everyone.

Later

sorry to hear that man..... your homeowners or renters insurance should cover those items for full replacement value. i hope no one was hurt.

Instead of spending all that money on a HT, it sounds like you should have moved into a better neighborhood.

My condolences on your loss, but that really is no reason to not be able to post further photos. Surely you must know someone who will take photos for you or let you borrow their camera. I'm sure for a couple of bucks any photo store, Kinko's, etc. will take some photos and email them to you.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

thanks for the condolences.

I may purchase a new one when the check comes. But I really need to focus my money on getting this house remodeled, so I can get the hell out of here. Besides, I'd hate to buy something again and get ripped all over.

The neighbor hood was good 4 years ago, and I bought this house to have a good chunk of change for my permenant home. 70K is about what it will be.

That's a lot of HT if need be.

Hey Hairbe.....sorry to hear about your bad luck. You're smart to concentrate on getting your present house fixed up and sold because interest rates are going up and, when that happens, house sales and prices usually go down. Bail out as soon as you can my friend ( then find yourself a house on the west end of town---- more towards my neck of the woods---if you do, I can introduce you to some of my hefty bathing beauty friends---I just hope Rugger won't get jealous)

no FED....really!...introduce them all you want!...

besides, my truck is only a 3/4 ton....obviously far too undersized to haul around those beauties of yours..icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

fed, how about Muskegon Heights.. Heck, I'll lose my job and let the people make me money. New scam, move into wellfare and let insurnce pay your salory. You know what I mean living in Michigan!!

Nah, I figure with about 70K, I'd buy Nunica, build a trailer park, get another HT and grow a mullet!

Now that's a quality of life!