Top docs in India?

Manitou001

Agree Dr. Bhatti and Dr.Radha have had plenty of good results, but you are visiting Bengaluru in south south-west of India, there are no HT docs in Blore who are recommended there.

But interacted with quite a few and really liked Dr. Madhukumar and Dr. Venkat, (bear in mind both of them are not yet recommended on HTN, doesn't mean they are not good). I finally went ahead with Eugenix Dr. Arika Bansal. I am very happy, I do have advanced NW6/7 baldness which was addressed well by Dr. Arika in my opinion. You can check them out,they are located in New Delhi. (again not yet recommended by HTN, but their work is of top notch quality from my personal experience)

All the best with your decision, and you are right,it is possible to get HT at much cheaper price than in USA, especially keeping an eye on the quality of the work, I personally feel that given the number of patients some Indian doctors see and treat their clinical skills are always going to be superior. (again this is my personal opinion).

My Thread: 

I'm going to Bangalore for work in January. Was wondering about lower cost (to USA) options? Who's "the best" in India?

Hi Manitou001,

I would strongly advise you to research as much as possible. Make sure that "low pricing" is not the prime motivation. It can be one of the factors but more weight should be placed on the skills of the HT Surgeon, past Patient results, responsiveness of the Clinic and follow up from the Clinic. Again...just my friendly advise....research, research and research....

I wish you all the best. Happy Holidays.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.