Post op shedding! Can someone help me out?

Perhaps someone can help me out here.

When you begin the cycle of hair shedding post op, should you only be shedding individual hairs?

For example, I'm eight days post op and have followed all the instructions from my surgeon meticulously. Today after I washed my hair, two or three individual hairs landed in the sink but something (perhaps a graft or not) but two hairs attached together also appeared in the sink. There was no blood whatsoever and to repeat this is day eight after my surgery.

Is it sometimes normal to shed hairs attached together or should you just be shedding individual hairs?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Perhaps someone can help me out here.

When you begin the cycle of hair shedding post op, should you only be shedding individual hairs?

For example, I'm eight days post op and have followed all the instructions from my surgeon meticulously. Today after I washed my hair, two or three individual hairs landed in the sink but something (perhaps a graft or not) but two hairs attached together also appeared in the sink. There was no blood whatsoever and to repeat this is day eight after my surgery.

Is it sometimes normal to shed hairs attached together or should you just be shedding individual hairs?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Normal. FU 1's / 2's / 3's etc. Your doctor should be able to provide you with if he hasn't already a breakdown of graft placements.