harvard university make breakthrough drug

omaral

i read article about harvard university making breakthrough in drug to regrow the hair. but when i read story like these i think quietly to myself ... when will they release it??? it takes too much time to put out there in public. maybe there is ways to be guinea pig in their experiemnt??

i also read about histogen and they again say it will come out in 1 year or two. but this old news.i do not know if they are still relevent today.

• Wow 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
i read article about harvard university making breakthrough in drug to regrow the hair. but when i read story like these i think quietly to myself ... when will they release it??? it takes too much time to put out there in public. maybe there is ways to be guinea pig in their experiemnt??

i also read about histogen and they again say it will come out in 1 year or two. but this old news.i do not know if they are still relevent today.

Where is the link to this news ?

• 5 months later...

Yes. Please post link, I'd love to read further into this :-)

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016

Finasteride daily, since 2014

Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year :)

• 6 years later...

8 years later, where are we at this revolutionary medicine? 

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

• 2 months later...
On 11/5/2023 at 12:04 PM, mavigo said:

8 years later, where are we at this revolutionary medicine? 

With lack of news probably not viable for humans. As for the mentioned Histogen its a total failure that stopped development in 2021, and RepliCel has been quiet for more then 2/3 years now sadly.

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2015 at 7:52 AM, omaral said:

The development of a breakthrough drug has the potential to revolutionize healthcare, offering hope to patients worldwide. For students seeking academic support, https://edubirdie.com/buy-college-essays provides access to college essay writing services. Just as Harvard University pushes the boundaries of scientific discovery, Edubirdie assists students in achieving academic success through expertly crafted essays tailored to their needs.

its a total failure

Edited by EverettP