AWITING YOUR VALUBABE COMMENTS

karibb

HALLO EVERY BODY...JUST MANGED TO CREAT MY WEB BLOG THANKS TO THE EVER HELPING (Bill-THE ASSOCIATE PUBLISHER OF THIS FORUM)... NOW I WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE HIS AND YOUR COMMENTS....THE PROCEEDURE WES PERFORMED IN INDIA BY DR VASA OF AHMED ABAD ...TOTAL OF 4500 FOLLICULAR UNITS MOST WENT TO THE TOP AND FRONT..MANT THANKS

HALLO EVERY BODY...JUST MANGED TO CREAT MY WEB BLOG THANKS TO THE EVER HELPING (Bill-THE ASSOCIATE PUBLISHER OF THIS FORUM)... NOW I WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE HIS AND YOUR COMMENTS....THE PROCEEDURE WES PERFORMED IN INDIA BY DR VASA OF AHMED ABAD ...TOTAL OF 4500 FOLLICULAR UNITS MOST WENT TO THE TOP AND FRONT..MANT THANKS

Karibb,

You're welcome for helping you with creating a weblog. And congratulations on your recent surgery.

I can't say I'm familiar with your doctor, but wish you a successful hair transplant. It would also be nice to find a quality doctor in India to recommend to our community as well.

Without seeing your immediately postoperative photos, it's hard to make any kind of judgement at this point. But for 3 months, you look as I'd suspect. 4500 grafts is a large number and should give you some excellent coverage and density in the frontal area.

Please keep us posted on your progress, and if you have them, I encourage you to upload some pictures of your head right after surgery.

Best wishes,

Bill

Karibb:

Based on your post-op pics, it looks like 4500 fu (which is a huge amount) were implanted in a small area. I can't see clearly but are there any grafts planted behind the straight line of the half circle?

Thank you for sharing your results.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

latin: thanks a lot ... in fact 1000 follicles went to the crown ...but you are right most of the remaining 3500 are placed rather heavily in the most front with 400 or so behind and around 300 to the temples angles..it is due to the very curly hair of mine that a relatively fewer mult-haired follicles are expected to be adequate for that area behind the straight line...i can see some groth there albit little compared to the most frontal region

Originally posted by karibb:

thaks wantego do you mean my photos in particular or pictures in general?

I meant pictures in general not your pictures. I never know how people can tell things from pics before grafts actually start growing. I hope you get an amazing result. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

The immediate post-ops lack the necessary clarity to make any sort of conclusive judgment. But nothing looks glaringly bad, and the # of grafts looks good to the area being treated -- if they grow and your doc knows what he's doing this should set you up very well. Keep us posted and thx for taking the time to share!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Karibb:

Thank you for providing some additional details on grafts placement. I was worried for you that all of that 4500 grafts were put in front. Like many had said, it is still very early, so i hope you get an amazing result. Keep us posted.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley