Patient Results for Dr.Resul Yaman- 4850 grafts

• 6 months later...

this case shows how important good pictures are. If you look at the first picture it looks like he never lost any hair. And when you look at the second picture (after op) You can clearly se that his skin is visable.

Great, great work for that amount of real estate to cover, member also been blessed with some nice donor chararistics but needless to say a massive improvement.

Wonder how much grafts he has left In the bank hopefully at least 3k to spread out over that crown.

is thjs patient on any Meds ?

Great work, excellent result.

Hi, Dr.Resul. I would like to have Fue with you but I'm really worried about the FUE scars. Can scars be invisible? Should I be worried? Thank you

Dear Karimof

First of all thank you for your kind interest. Thanks to the FUE tecnique you can be operated without scars. You don't have to worry about it. If you send us your photos we can exemine them and then we can inform you.

You can contact us and send your photos via;

+90 545 600 1234

info@resulyaman.com

Great, great work for that amount of real estate to cover, member also been blessed with some nice donor chararistics but needless to say a massive improvement.

Wonder how much grafts he has left In the bank hopefully at least 3k to spread out over that crown.

is thjs patient on any Meds ?

Great work, excellent result.

Dear Ontop

Thanks for your kind comments. 2500-3000 grafts still can be extracted. If he wants to be operated again, this amount of grafts will be enough to cover his vertex.

He is also on saw palmetto and biotin for 1 year.

You can contact us

+90 545 600 1234

info@resulyaman.com

Hi Dr Resul, I have been in contact with your clinic and I got one reply asking for photos but never heard anything back since then. How long does it usually take to analyse a photo for graft calculation? Many thanks

Hi Dr Resul, I have been in contact with your clinic and I got one reply asking for photos but never heard anything back since then. How long does it usually take to analyse a photo for graft calculation? Many thanks

Dear HRSN1,

I sent you a pm. Could you please check your inbox ?

Regards.

Dr.Yaman

+905456001234