Copper peptides

Gary

Has anyone had success with Copper Peptides? I am looking at using it in conjonction with Minoxodil and Propecia. How often should you use peptides? What products are out there with Copper Peptides in them?

Gary,

Copper Peptides are known for their healing properties which is why products like Graftcyte are very popular for patients who've just undergone hair transplant surgery. Copper Peptides also has some science behind it indicating it may prove to be beneficial for those with hair loss. However, I have not seen anyone report successful hair regrowth or the stopping of the natural progression of hair loss with copper peptides.

Ultimately, it can't hurt to use them as an adjunct treatment, but whether or not they'll actually add benefit is debatable.

All the Best,

Bill

Hey Gary,

I read a few positive things about CP but have never seen any real evidence that it helps. Since I am only a couple of weeks post HT, I figured I would get some due to quite a few folks seem to use it to help the healing. Anyway, I ordered the folligen CP spray online for about $28. I apply about it about 10 minutes after I apply Rogaine....but only at night. This stuff really smells terrible so I don't apply before going to work. I am not sure if other brands smell better or not.

Randy

If my rodent model works (see post on my grant to study hair revascularization) I plan to try a variety of things to see if it has an effect on hair.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians