Which HT docs have the best reputation? As in results, professionalism, & integrity?

Hi all,

I was thinking about a procedure with Dr. Rahal.

However, I came across some bad cases (HARIRI, Sean, etc.).

Then I was thinking of Hasson & Wong. Similarly, I came across bad results.

Ditto for Feriduni, Feller, etc. etc.

Seems like every HT doc has some bad cases.

How does a prospective client screen a doc for red flags? I don't want to get trapped into a vicious cycle of transplants and repairs and blah blah.

My hair loss is minimal but bothersome and I wouldn't need a large transplant at all. I'm on Fin for the long-term as well and considering Dut.

Even the best reputable docs will have cases that do not turn out well. And every case is different and must be evaluated on their individual factors.

So we must look at the overall track record, consistency of results across the board and there are many that do outstanding work IMHO.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

The more aggressive cases will always have great reviews with some questionable ones sprinked in. Expand your search but those are great names. Shapiro worth investigation. And it'll be hard to find a bad review on Konior either.