Very happy with results from Scalp Micro USA

I had 2 scalp pigmentation sessions recently done in NEw York at Scalp Micro USA. Didn't even know there were SMP forums, but I asked Matt where I could get feedback from my results and he pointed me to these forums..

I'm 25 and had pretty thinning hair all over my top of the head. Still some hair left, but not much of a hairline and it was very thin. I had a consult with Matt because I saw great results from him and he was very helpful with my questions.

I finished 2 weeks ago and am very very pleased with how it turned out. Im a photographer and also do some light modeling myself, so it was important. If you guys could take a loook and let me know what you think, that'd be great. I have some before afters and a couple of shots i took of myself a few days ago.

Kyle

top.jpeg.9d19d0851e2a425ec7eac9bd16474168.jpeg

hairline.jpg.178523619a1d656fae61fd4b4e7aff74.jpg

5b32e94993f75_pose2.jpeg.0aee6edc6e0b180c92877f14f38e975b.jpeg

I am unable to get to my inbox for some reason, just keeps taking me to the main page. Anyway, I'm somewhat nervous about getting the procedure but i do feel like it would benefit me .

How long did the redness last after the procedures?

Has anyone been able to tell that you had SMP? ( assuming you didn't tell anyone you were getting it done )

Thanks again

hey man, did try to PM you, oh well.

I had very little redness to be honest. I have hispanic skin type so i think redness depends on color of skin, but it was very little and was fully healed within a day.

Nobody knows i had a thing done, just the two people I told. My barber didnt even pick up on it untill i told him. then he said "wow" that it was a natural hairline.

Very happy and i suggest you take the jump when you're ready. Big difference in my life already.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...