1900 graft fue dr yaman 4/11/15

tj2014

So i was in Istanbul yesterday for a hair transplant with resul yaman i got 1900 grafts fue along the hairline and mid scalp. Everything went well and was organised professionally with airport transfers and the hotel was amazing.

I had already had a op a year ago with another clinic in Istanbul which didn't turn out that well so this one was a bit of a repair job. And comparing the two operations during and post op theres a world of difference.

With the first op was all done by techs and especially when they were extracting the grafts there were really being heavy handed and yanking them out.I think because they didnt use the motor properly so the skin wasn't cut through completely so they had to really tug which i think damaged the grafts.

So yesterday dr yaman started by a slight hairline redesign then he made the incisions then started the extractions i think he worked on me for about an hour maybe more the time line is a bit fuzzy.Then the techs took over with planting then another round of extractions and planting with them working in shifts i think it took about 6 hours in total.The whole op with the dr and the techs was smooth and refined and gentle and the testament is the pain and comfort levels after the operations first one was horrible the first 2-3 days after with head and neck aches and the donor site weeping and soreness.

But with this one no headaches or neck aches i have a bit of swelling to the top of my head but i had a good night after the op no pain and today i feel great no problems.I was considering not going through with the op because of the way i felt after the first one but it couldnt be more different and i think thats down to the skill of the people who did the op .

After the op i met a couple of patients who had had HTs at the clinic and were coming back for another session and the results were impressive especially one guy with a pony tail theres no way you pick this guy out of a line up and say he had a HT it was very natrual and super impressive.

I also got more grafts than i paid for the Dr said its more important that i get a good result

and not to worry about it. I found the Dr and the staff to be relaxed and full of humour but professional and on my experience i would highly recommend them.But clearly i cant speak about the end result yet but im very confident of a good outcome based on my experience.

Congrats bro. Hope all grows well. I'm really fascinated with Dr. Yaman's philosophy of splitting up FUE mega-sessions into 2 or 3 smaller 1,000-1,500 graft sessions so to reduce the out of body time for each follicle. I think this is a really great idea and I hope it catches on with other clinics. Did Dr. Yaman complete the extraction process by himself, or did he have techs come in and help out with the extractions?

I think he did the first lot of extractions but like i said the time line is fuzzy as i fell asleep here and there but it seems to make sense the shorter time period the grafts are out of the body the heathier they will be when put back.

• 1 year later...
So i was in Istanbul yesterday for a hair transplant with resul yaman i got 1900 grafts fue along the hairline and mid scalp. Everything went well and was organised professionally with airport transfers and the hotel was amazing.

I had already had a op a year ago with another clinic in Istanbul which didn't turn out that well so this one was a bit of a repair job. And comparing the two operations during and post op theres a world of difference.

With the first op was all done by techs and especially when they were extracting the grafts there were really being heavy handed and yanking them out.I think because they didnt use the motor properly so the skin wasn't cut through completely so they had to really tug which i think damaged the grafts.

So yesterday dr yaman started by a slight hairline redesign then he made the incisions then started the extractions i think he worked on me for about an hour maybe more the time line is a bit fuzzy.Then the techs took over with planting then another round of extractions and planting with them working in shifts i think it took about 6 hours in total.The whole op with the dr and the techs was smooth and refined and gentle and the testament is the pain and comfort levels after the operations first one was horrible the first 2-3 days after with head and neck aches and the donor site weeping and soreness.

But with this one no headaches or neck aches i have a bit of swelling to the top of my head but i had a good night after the op no pain and today i feel great no problems.I was considering not going through with the op because of the way i felt after the first one but it couldnt be more different and i think thats down to the skill of the people who did the op .

After the op i met a couple of patients who had had HTs at the clinic and were coming back for another session and the results were impressive especially one guy with a pony tail theres no way you pick this guy out of a line up and say he had a HT it was very natrual and super impressive.

I also got more grafts than i paid for the Dr said its more important that i get a good result

and not to worry about it. I found the Dr and the staff to be relaxed and full of humour but professional and on my experience i would highly recommend them.But clearly i cant speak about the end result yet but im very confident of a good outcome based on my experience.

Hey TJ,

Any pictures? Final results or feedback?

Thanks