Reconsidering 2nd ht

I have my second ht booked for next week in istanbul im about a year out from the first with 3000 grafts it was done in istanbul at a very cheap clinic where techs did all the work.TThe final result is not good its very sparse and the grafts were planted in strange directions and the whole thing is just weird and unnautral looking so i need to do something about it.

And what im thinking is going back to istanbul for another cheap ht even though the doc is recommended on this site and he does a lot of the work himself its still a case of you get what you pay for.

And i know theres a higher degree of difficulty transplanting around hair thats already there so

rather than into bald areas.But i just cant afford to pay ?4000 of ?5000 or more to go to a more established clinic.

But its hard to imagine it could look worse after the 2nd ht so i suppose the only worry is using grafts and still needing a third op .

Which doctor are you going this time?

So your second op again is for 3k grafts? Consider this your final op. I do not believe you will have any grafts left over for an 3rd op.

Seems like you still have not learned your lesson regarding cheap clinics. Have you looked into Dr Resul Yaman? He is recommended on this forum and is also very affordable

hi im going for 1500 grafts this time and i am going to dr yaman the fact that hes recommended does make me feel better about the final result but i actually wish i had never started down this road.Honestly being bald was better than how my hair looks now at least bald is natural i think its clear to anyone who looks at my hair its anything but natural.

I have seen some pics of your hair. I think it looks good. 1500 grafts is fine and you should have some reserve left for the future. Dr Yaman is excellent and his protocol of transplanting 500 grafts and implanting them right away before moving to the next 500 grafts will ensure better graft survival.

I find with Dr M's techs; the donor of their patient's is alway red and bloody. But your donor (your shaven pics I have seen, you have been lucky).

Your existing transplanted hair and existing native hair should be safe as Dr Yaman uses lateral slit and custom cut blades.

Very importantly, are you on fin? Are you still losing hair?

Thanks yes i think my donor seems ok i liked what you said about dr yaman i know i should do more research about the teqniques drs use but im too lazy.And yes im on fin and its been working really well for me im not losing hair and i dont get any side effects that i know of.

I have seen some pics of your hair. I think it looks good. 1500 grafts is fine and you should have some reserve left for the future. Dr Yaman is excellent and his protocol of transplanting 500 grafts and implanting them right away before moving to the next 500 grafts will ensure better graft survival.

I find with Dr M's techs; the donor of their patient's is alway red and bloody. But your donor (your shaven pics I have seen, you have been lucky).

Your existing transplanted hair and existing native hair should be safe as Dr Yaman uses lateral slit and custom cut blades.

Very importantly, are you on fin? Are you still losing hair?

So does this technique and blade minimise the risk of shockloss?

Shock loss is an totally different factor. Shock loss happens when weak hairs which are near to their end life will not return. You can reduce the chances of shock loss by using meds. Most importantly fin can help in shock loss. My doctor used custom cut blades and I did not have any shock loss. I am hoping to return to him to enforce my first transplant with him. And again he will use custom cut blades once again on the same implanted area