Almost 4 month result of Dr Nadar FUE

lileli

Attached you will find my photos just post op then 2 month results and 4 month results. I am ecstatic with how much has popped out in the last two weeks. My donor area looked normal after a few days and I experienced no shock loss. While it is still too early to predict, I believe I am going to get a good result from Dr. Nadar.

5b32e8e61ffd8_Photoon10-25-15at3.02PM2.jpg.8b31deb382adbf3a40cfc847d8e3dcc1.jpg

5b32e8e62d047_Photoon8-23-15at8_09AM.jpg.d8aacf924a0918eea50e8f47ad3cbde4.jpg

5b32e8e6447b9_Photoon6-30-15at5_31PM.jpg.da9c56bbf94c9a82a0786fd3e912b870.jpg

Hii u can see my profile and compare, im now exactly dix months post op, u will see drastic changes in next two months in terms of growth, n by the end of six months u can get the fair idea whats in store for you,

Good luck happy growing

While it is still too early to predict, I believe I am going to get a good result from Dr. Nadar.

Eli

Glad to hear your results are meeting your expectations. It amazes me how under rated Dr Nader is on this site, I guess his skills & prices seem too good true, I thought the same until I thoroughly researched him.

As you know I'm scheduled for 4000 grafts with Dr Nader next month. Thanks for your help & information.

Is this Dr. Nadar is Mexico right near the border? How much does he charge per graft? I heard he is very busy and emails can take months to get a reply because he has so many patients. Not sure why he's never mentioned here. I was impressed with some youtube videos. Good luck!

Is this Dr. Nadar is Mexico right near the border? How much does he charge per graft? I heard he is very busy and emails can take months to get a reply because he has so many patients. Not sure why he's never mentioned here. I was impressed with some youtube videos. Good luck!

Reynosa Mexico right across the Texas border. Dr Nader has 5 different graft # packages His current price for 4000 FUE grafts is $6723. which includes a 3 night hotel stay, all medications & tests, transportation to & from the airport & his office. There is also a 10% discount for cash. That would currently break down to $1.525 per graft.

Dr Nader does all the work his self & only does one patient at a time. It is very difficult to get a reply from him since his rock-star status on Youtube & the fact he answers each email personally. It took 2.5 months for me to hear from him & set up my procedure The current price I mentioned was $400 less 6 months ago & I'm sure it will continue to rise with his constantly rising popularity & approval.

• 4 weeks later...
4 emails over the span of two months and no reply...

Try calling his office add 011521 before the area code & number. Talk with Brenda, she speaks very good English. It's hard to get through but keep trying.

After my extensive research of his great results & prices I was willing to wait as long as it took to schedule with him. It took me 2 & 1/2 months to get an email from Dr Nader but once I did we were in contact until my scheduled procedure .

He does one procedure a day up to 5 days a week, less holidays doesn't make nearly enough openings for his overwhelming number of potential patients that are growing every day.

Check out this video:

I highly recommend Dr Nader & Good Luck

I had 2000 fue grafts done by Dr Nader 10 months ago and my results are excellent. Every hair has grown in nicely and about 1/4th never even shed they just grew from day one. He is very knowledgeable and he stopped doing fut procedures a couple of years ago. To me that shows he cares about his patients.

Edited by aWidowsPeek

• 1 year later...
Attached you will find my photos just post op then 2 month results and 4 month results. I am ecstatic with how much has popped out in the last two weeks. My donor area looked normal after a few days and I experienced no shock loss. While it is still too early to predict, I believe I am going to get a good result from Dr. Nadar.

Considering Nader after reading many forum posts. Where are your final results (pics) posted?