Crown Improvement? (Pics)

Two and a half months ago I began using fin again. I am wondering if it has done anything for my crown. On the right is 1 month into fin use, and the left was taken about 30 minutes ago (both pics are w/ wet hair). Seems like it might have brought an improvement already. But the apparent "quality" (i.e. the fullness and overall aesthetic impact) of the crown can vary a lot across different pics, and do so independently of its actual "quality". Or at least that's my observation. Does this look like a genuine improvement? Seems awfully quick if it is, which makes me think the apparent difference might not be an actual difference.

20151023_232912.jpg.e071899489d338a3af3b23cdca39a425.jpg

20150916_011436.jpg.cdaa15692a866cec8d1cd193f6c7c622.jpg

Edited by giantanddwarf

It's hard to tell. The angle are slightly different as well but the one on the left does appear to be fuller.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I would have thought its far too soon to see an improvement from Fin.

Most likely your hair has been cycling up from a natural seasonal shed and that is the reason for it looking thicker.

Id put the camera away and take another photo in 12 months and evaluate then.

Yeah, it does seems like awfully quick for an improvement. But I noticed today that when I run my fingers through the crown, I can't feel any skin. Hasn't been the case in 3-4 years. Would always be able to make some skin in part of the area I was feeling around feel "cool" from the touch of my fingers.

My temples are another story though. Quite a bit of hair shed from that area and it doesn't appear to be coming back, though I maybe see a few new hairs sprouting. Given that I've responded so thoroughly to fin in the crown, does this mean that I probably won't see any further benefits in the temples?