Hakan doganay vs dr erdogan vs dr civas

momo99

Hi guys as a long time surfer of this fantastic forum ive decided turkey is going to be my destination due to price and results. I was just looking for some advice on who you guys think is the best surgeon mentioned out of the 3 above pound for pound. Many thanks guys I'll be making my decision based on people's experiences and research :)

I have been following this forum and many others as guest for 3-4 years. I think the best option there is Erdogan. But be careful do your own research before jumping any suggestion. In Turkey, there are also dr erkan demirsoy and dr muttalip keser who do not post here. Those are also worth to check.

I've chosen Dr Civas for my HT in January. Based on his experience in the field working all over the world, he often does seminars all over the world, has written books on Hair transplants, is the first and only doctor in Turkey who is a fellow of the international society of hair restoration (FISHRS).

Coupled with the photos and reviews from his patients on this site and elsewhere I really believe he is one of the lesser known world class HT doctors available to us and I'm really looking forward to my procedure.

I've chosen Dr Civas for my HT in January. Based on his experience in the field working all over the world, he often does seminars all over the world, has written books on Hair transplants, is the first and only doctor in Turkey who is a fellow of the international society of hair restoration (FISHRS).

Coupled with the photos and reviews from his patients on this site and elsewhere I really believe he is one of the lesser known world class HT doctors available to us and I'm really looking forward to my procedure.

Are you choosing turkey for a reason? Is it because of money?

No, it's purely on the testimonies, reviews and experience of the Doctor, the money certainly sweetens the deal but it wasn't my main reasoning. I went for a consultation in the UK and was not impressed, they didn't even tell me how many grafts I would need they just hit me with a price..then asked on here and saw some very unsatisfied customers from the clinic I went to.

Have you had bad work from Dr. Civas? I've yet to see any bad reviews from him.

Turkey is renowned for having fantastic hair restoration surgeons if you do your homework.

With Turkey being on the map as a go to place for hair restoration there will inevitably be some horror stories with clinics trying to make a quick buck without proper patient care, I've also seen some bad procedures done in the UK and USA, should these places be avoided also?

I don't think it's fair to just avoid Turkey as a whole, but proper research needs to be done with regards to choosing a doctor.

Do you have any photos I could look at of your HT?

Turkey is renowned for having fantastic hair restoration surgeons if you do your homework.

With Turkey being on the map as a go to place for hair restoration there will inevitably be some horror stories with clinics trying to make a quick buck without proper patient care, I've also seen some bad procedures done in the UK and USA, should these places be avoided also?

I don't think it's fair to just avoid Turkey as a whole, but proper research needs to be done with regards to choosing a doctor.

Do you have any photos I could look at of your HT?

Search on my post history about 1308 grafts and you Can se my HT thread.

But i dont Think you Will like what you see ?

However the clinic gave a full refund and even offered a free touch up, even offered to put graft in the donor area that is Badly damaged.

But i could risk it, so i turned Down the offer of another HT with Them.

I am going to lorenzo in 7 days for an estimated 1500 grafts HT ?

I badly need it to be a succes this time