1 week Post FUE comfolage question

Dear Forum members,

First of all I would like to thank everyone for the amazing knowledge on this forum. I was about to book my HT with Dr. Maral but I found out about Dr. Resul Yaman through this forum. I will have my session with Dr. Yaman within the next 30 days.

I do have a short timeline between the HT and going back to work-not more than 10 days. Now I'm not completely bold as shown in the photos attached but I never shaved my head before so I don't know the exact expectations. Do you think with "Toppikk" and other solutions I could possibly hide the operation about 10 days after the HT?

Many Thanks

After1.JPG.2350f27b59c653d379dc0fdef4359f07.JPG

After4.jpg.30035d475c82df990bb6aa87446431da.jpg

Edited by hyperhair

Whatever the concealer of choice may be, the key is that the scalp (recipient area) is completely healed and free of scabs and crusts.

The recipient sites usually heal by the 10th day for most individuals with some a little bit sooner and others a few days later.

But the extractions sites normally take longer to heal than the recipient incisions.

Toppik requires other hair shafts to cling to. So a scalp concealer may work better if the area has little to thin amounts of native hair to work with.

Hair spray can help hold the Toppik protein fibers in place. I have done this whenever I have used Toppik.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 4 weeks later...

I have used Dermatch as a scalp concealer in the past.

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Couvre worked really well for me 10 days post-op. Toppik/Caboki (hair fibers) looked very fake

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

Yep Couvre is a good scalp concealer as well...;)

Gillenator