Grafts diffrent length

Hello everybody,

I am 15 days post op and I have noticed that some of my implanted grafts/hairs are shorter than others. I am not even sure if the shorter ones even grew for the past 2 weeks. Can that be a sign, that the shorter grafts didnt take?

How much does Grafts usually grow in 2 weeks after a hair transplant?

Thank you for ur answers in advanced.

Not a doctor but......... The length at this point is irrelevant. Some may grow, but most will shed soon. Start looking at growth about four months or longer. Everyone is different. Even when they start growing they will grow at different rates. Good luck!

You can check out my timeline below. I consider myself a fast grower.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

thank you for ur reply squatch.

I know that the growth now is irrelevant, but the fact that at 15 days post op all my transplanted hairs are still there but in diffrent length is worrying me a bit. Shouldnt all Grafts (if taken) be about the same length? If not, is there an explanation as to why there are grafts clearly longer than others?

There is nothing to worry about at this point in time post-op. The length of the graft hair varied to begin with so it's not unusual to notice the slight differences.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Thanks guys for your answers!

I probably didnt get my point accros properly. I am not concerned that some of the Grafts are shorter than others. I am concerned that I see grafts, that are there for now over 3 weeks and are just 2-3 millimiters long. These Grafts should be way longer than 2-3 millimeters. Thats what concerns me and makes me think that they didnt take...