liverpool hair transplant centre

hairtohelp2

Well it's now been 4 months since I had my transplant by Dr. Kamari at the Liverpool hair transplant clinic and I feel I have had early results with a huge increase in density already. I know I still have some way to go to achieve my optimum results.

Everyone was weary of me going to this clinic as there was no reviews on here about this doctor and clonic so I feel it is only right to come on here and confirm that the clonic is top quality and the surgeons work is first class. What is most impressive is that you can get FUE at very very affordable prices in the UK.

I was given many more grafts than I paid for and none of the grafts were split.

I had a previous transplant with Dr Saif in Poland and I had 2000 grafts fut for 3000 pounds sterling which is very good but I got 2300 grafts in Liverpool fue for only 3000 pounds. I was only supposed to receive 2000 grafts but she harvested to many but put them in anyway unlike Dr Saifi who split my grafts into single hairs and only put in 2000 and washed the rest down the sink which I thought was ethically wrong to do.

This clinic in Liverpool is state of the art, clean, great staff and I highly recommend it, I will go back next year and receive some grafts in the Crown area.

Were you not offered the chance to have the extra grafts inserted? How many were disposed of that you were aware of? I find this strange, as other people have found Saifi very ethical and had a good experience with him and have commented he has put in surplus grafts at no extra cost.:confused:

I was very disappointed with the disposal of my excess grafts being disposed of and I raised this with him. There were a lot but I don't know how many. This is the main reason I did not go back there. Don't get me wrong, his work is good but that left a sour note with me. If you look at the work Saifi done on my pictures you will see he done a good job bit I think if there are follicles left over and I don't care what time of night it is, they go in and you pay extra. This was not offered to me and I feel that is wrong, follicles are very precious and I'm there lying on the bed with my head numbed, what's another hour or two? I'd be more than happy to pay but I think they like to wrap up at a certain hour.

He did do some good work fixing my old plug grafts by diffusing using FUE so I'm not saying Dr Saifi is not a good surgeon because he is I just think if grafts are out, they get planted.

I must say I'm very surprised to hear that Dr Saifi would wash down any excess grafts down the sink without giving you the option of paying extra or inserting gratis, he comes across as a very ethical caring Doctor and produces some very fine results, this is the first time I have heard anything negative about him, I'm not doubting you but just strange that he would do this.