ISHRS Conference- Live Patient Viewing

We were fortunate to have our patient, Johnny Casper, accompany us to the recent ISHRS Conference in Chicago. Here he participated in the Live Patient Viewing, where physicians from around the world could comb through his hair, and in his case look at the donor area after his FUE procedure. The best compliments we can receive is from other doctors looking closely (with magnification and lighting) at his hair. We are grateful for this opportunity to show our work. Shown is Johnny at the ISHRS Conference in 2012, just after his first procedure (5 weeks post-op) and in Chicago last week. Again, all grafts were harvested and placed by the physician, since this is surgery.

5b32e847ea0bb_Hairconvention2012.jpg.01f66a7edf7da0d96f98cdcfc3603044.jpg

5b32e848096af_2015Hairconference.jpg.5a1402568db6291fb005772491754cfc.jpg

Thanks Dr. Vories for a great trip to Chicago for the conference. I met so many wonderful surgeons during the Live Viewing experience. It was great to hear the compliments from doctors from the United States and around the world. Several mentioned to me that you were clearly one of the top transplant surgeons in the United States. Thanks for all you've done for me and others.

5b32e86ecacb4_BeforeandAfter.jpg.b80d74bb9d04d9ef250dce9b97d9a654.jpg

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.