Posts from HT patients of 5+ years?

I know my friends that have had transplants do not take any drugs at all and they have maintained their hair just fine . As for myself I would not take any of that stuff plus it's an extra expense and you're messing with your prostate no thank you. We can't stay young forever get your HT and enjoy your results.

Absolutely HairJo!

I had my 1st HT 12 years ago and now I'm 40 touchwood I've not lost anything ...well only thing I lost was the use of other certain body parts personally I'd never go back on it. Just minoxidil and biotin for me. But it's a personal choice, some swear by it others won't go near it.

And like you said we ain't gonna stay young forever so if and when the time does come, out come the clippers for the Bruce Willis look !!!

some people know for example that they won't bald beyond a NW4, if you have a transplant all over the top of the head that is already bald, then for you in that circumstance, propecia is not really needed, as you've already lost the hair that was programmed to go bald at a set date, so not that important.

For a NW3 who's had as transplant to make them a NW2 for example, but has family history saying he would eventually bald to a NW5, it's much more important for you to take propecia, or you could be left looking like Zinedine Zidane down the line.

Just to clarify, ZZ never had a transplant, just natrually balded from the crown to the hairline.

h00243397.jpg

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/<a href=http://postimg.org/image/gtn192oxt/ target=_blank>h00243397.jpg

Edited by Petchski
sort image out

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts