Uneven side growth rates

lileli

Hello all,

I have a quick question. I am 2 months post op and my left side in the front seems to be filling in much quicker than my right side. Are uneven growth rates common in hair transplants? Thanks guys.

Yup. Happens all the time. Seriously, don't be freaked out by anything you see over the next few months--you're gonna look ROUGH. I wasn't prepared for the ugly duckling phase, and I freaked out because I thought my procedure was a botch job. Turns out that at ~8 months it looked incredible.

lileli

Glad your results are coming along.

I'm still waiting to hear from Dr Nader. He sent me some available FUE HT dates in April but since I wanted FUT I asked him several time if consider doing it with no response.

Now that I have elected to go with FUE, I have contacted him many times telling him to just give me a price a time, a date & I'll be there still no response. Reminds me of the Seinfeld 'Soup Nazi" but instead "No FUE For You" Lol

lileli

Glad your results are coming along.

I'm still waiting to hear from Dr Nader. He sent me some available FUE HT dates in April but since I wanted FUT I asked him several time if consider doing it with no response.

Now that I have elected to go with FUE, I have contacted him many times telling him to just give me a price a time, a date & I'll be there still no response. Reminds me of the Seinfeld 'Soup Nazi" but instead "No FUE For You" Lol

I would call his office. It is much quicker to contact him that way than waiting for him to work through his email. My experience with Dr. Nadar was amazing and I am currently seeing hairs start sprouting lol

Hang in there "Lileil", I used to call your ugly duckling phase.... my awkward teen phase! I'm glad to hear that your hair is growing that quickly after just two months! Good for you! Be patient and best of luck!

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Eli,

Congrats on the procedure!

Uneven growth is very common. But I think the more important thing here is the fact that you're seeing new growth at 2 months! Very early. Lucky you!

Grow well and keep us updated on your progress.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Eli,

Congrats on the procedure!

Uneven growth is very common. But I think the more important thing here is the fact that you're seeing new growth at 2 months! Very early. Lucky you!

Grow well and keep us updated on your progress.

Thank you sir! Good to know that I am actually ahead of the game lol!

I would call his office. It is much quicker to contact him that way than waiting for him to work through his email. My experience with Dr. Nadar was amazing and I am currently seeing hairs start sprouting lol

I tried to to call his office a few times, I get a message saying I've entered a restricted code. This is what I'm dialing 011 52 899 XXX XXXX tried both numbers on his site receiving the same restricted code message.

Have you been able to contact his office by phone ?

Eli,

Yup! You're a lucky one!

Really look forward to updates.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.