Just Booked With Dr Demirsoy

Having researched on here endlessly, I've finally booked for my HT for January 2016 with Dr Demirsoy at Armamed.

Although low key on here, I've have been impressed with his results on other forums and general recommendations.

At 46, and around a norwood 3, i'm treating this as my mid life crisis treat.:D I'm hoping four weeks off work might be enough to pass the redness/shed and just look like I've buzzed my hair....at least that's the plan.:)

I'm honestly very nervous about the whole thing. I'm just hoping, that during the consultation, I've enough donor to be able to work with, with the plan being to enhance the hairline and fill out the front a bit, so I no longer look like Bruce Willis/ Jack Nicholson.:eek::D

I would appreciate any advice from anyone who has been to Armamed and Turkey for their HT, what to bring, travel advice re airport, visas etc, local customs do's and don'ts .

Pm me if you don't want to post on this thread.

Thanks.

D.

Congrats! I hope you'll keep us updated!

Grow well!!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.