3600 FUE by FIT - 6 months- Dr. Patrick Mwamba (MyWHTC)

Many hair loss sufferers tend to make hair restoration a priority during their thirties because hair transplantation offers a permanent solution to regain a more youthful appearance. This thirty-year-old patient came to MyWHTC clinic in Belgium in hopes of increasing density in the frontal scalp and rebuilding the frontal hairline with FUE by FIT. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) allows patients to say goodbye to the trauma associated with Follicular Unit Transplantation (strip), the more invasive surgical method.

Dr. Patrick Mwamba successfully treated the Norwood five patient by transplanting 3600 FUE by FIT grafts in one session over multiple days. The patient has light brown hair of a medium-fine caliber with about average donor density. At six months post-op, this patient shows noticeable improvement. The six and eight-month results reduce the undesired appearance of premature aging caused by advanced hair loss.

See 8-month results photo

3505%205a_zpsrvspnccr.jpg

The 6-month results

3505%205m_zpsqssppiqr.jpg

Hair loss treatments and solutions for men

Best hair loss clinic in Europe

Best hair clinic in Brussels Belgium for repair

Best hair transplant repair doctor in Europe

3505%205mm_zpsurokhsqo.jpg

Hair loss treatments and solutions for men

Best hair loss clinic in Europe

Best hair clinic in Brussels Belgium for repair

Best hair transplant repair doctor in Europe

3505%205mmm_zpsse7padfv.jpg

Click here - Free photo consultation with Dr. Patrick Mwamba

5b32e824d0cc9_35055a.jpg.f3038931e555343fdd50a5da427bfa47.jpg

Edited by MyWHTC-HairlossClinic-0f-BrusselsBelgium

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 weeks later...

One more representation of this patient's 8-month results.

3500_zpsmvydn6ti.jpg

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

'Goal'

Patient and clinic did well.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

• 2 weeks later...

The patient may come back to increase density on the frontline; it is still an option after full maturity of the regrowth appears.

HI mywhtc. Is it normal for fue patients to have holes in the hairline like the one in the front here? I don't understand why I keep seeing this with fue. I wanted to get fue myself, but I keep seeing these holes and no one has been able to explain it. Is this why you said the patient might come back to increase density in frontline? Thank you.

FUE for me?? Maybe???

• 4 weeks later...
HI mywhtc. Is it normal for fue patients to have holes in the hairline like the one in the front here? I don't understand why I keep seeing this with fue. I wanted to get fue myself, but I keep seeing these holes and no one has been able to explain it. Is this why you said the patient might come back to increase density in frontline? Thank you.

This case is 65% matured.

In FUT, the donor density can be limited in fewer hairs per graft, but more hair can be removed in one session. FUT is associated with higher density because more grafts are moved at once and each graft is transplanted at a better economic value. Results in growth are essentially identical among FUE and FUT, but the donor supply and goal of the patient are significant factors in how the doctor determines the appropriate density.

• 1 month later...

This is a photo that shows graft placement immediately after the FUE procedure performed by Dr. Patrick Mwamba.

po_zpscvllejwn.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The hairline design is fitting for the patient. Advanced hair loss requires careful planning for the location and density of the hairline. The results may mature to the point that the patient can adopt a hairstyle that allows for a greater illusion of coverage

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

• 2 weeks later...

The patient surely had a decent yield. The pinkness took about 1 1/2 months to fade.