DR hakan doganay - 1000 from my beard? is this normal?

Hi Guys

so i am doing the "contact every doctor in the world" stage at the moment, i have recently contact doganay in turkey.

Firstly - i got a response with in 2 hours which is incredible, this counts for a lot for me. i always think if you cant get a reply in an adequate time then i massivly fall out of joy with the place.

Anyway - They recomened on first glance of photos i get 3500 FUE and 1000 beard.

Cost is 2 Euro for FUE = 7000 Euro's

beard = 2.5euro = 2500 EUROS

Overall 9500 Euros = ?7K

The price....Well its perfect i can't complain about that

It's the beard bit that has bothered me, i rarely come across this on FUE, infact i have never heard of it before to be honest, not as a donor anyway

I have digged and cannot find any reviews/photos of anyone in the same position? can anyone help me....

would they be wanting to do beard to conserve my donor area?

Anyway my biggest worry is....and i hate to say it, but why is it so cheap!!???

Yes price is a concern to me, but i don't want bad results out of it, and i just cannot grasp the massive reduction. He has great reviews all over the place i just don't get why for that price not everyone is flooding over there

He offers a 8% reduction if paying by cash(nice tax dodging there :) ) - that is included in the above cost.

My pictures are here if anyone would like to take a look

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180675-pics-my-balding-how-bad.html

• Administrators

It's very common, especially in guys that our young and very bald, you want to conserve your good donor hair for the hairline, lateral humps, and misacalp, you an use beard hair for the crown just for coverage. I suggest getting your procedure done in a span of two days, it's not good to do more than 2,500 grafts FUE a day.

Search Dr. Doganay beard transplant results, there's a repair guy who had over 2,000 grafts to his crown. When you mix beard and scalp grafts the results come out pretty good, a lot of guys on here mainly FUT doctors do not recommend doing body hair until your scalp hair has been depleted, but honestly it's not good to deplete your donor area before your even 30.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

smash1407,

You are asking yourself why it is so cheap compared to other places but maybe it is not.

You have to understand that depending on which part of the world you are going to have an HT, the price will be depending on a lot of factors.

First, always choose a renown surgeon but then realise that rents in high end New York and LA are not the same as in Turkey and India.

The “low cost” at some clinics abroad are due to the fact that hiring staff, leasing a facility and cost of equipment and disposables are much cheaper as compared even to countries in the USA, Australia, some European countries....

Cheaper cost doesn't mean cheap HT result, just check out the best of the best in each country you plan to go, ask for cost and do an online consultation, ask questions a lot of them.

I had my FUE HT 1524 grafts done by Dr. Bhatti in Chandigarh India.

If you check it out you will see he also does beard transplant. So, yes you might find even cheaper ones but only stick to the best at the cost you can afford.

All the best,

Darlinglocks

There are many reasons to speculate the rate. Number of staffing may be smaller, amount of experience, or the extraction method. Find out the rate of transection.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr Doganay seems to be one of the many FUE doctors who use Body hair to try and help the grafts, this is the impression i am getting which i am kind of liking the idea of

i have a thick beard and so this will give me more room to have more FUE's.

With such a thick beard i would say i can probably get around 2-2500 fue grafts out of it...

(i also get a lof of beard growth were i dont wan't it so he can go to town on certain area's of my face)