Advice on traveling to Turkey......

Hello fellow forum members.

I'm actually making this thread on behalf of my younger brother who needs some advice on traveling to Turkey. He's planning a hair transplant session with Dr. Hakan Doganay in Turkey for this December, but is REALLY nervous about traveling out of the country.

Any advice/tips to make his traveling a bit easier and less stressful? What things should he get in order besides his passport/visa?

Any tips from anyone that actually went to Dr. Hakan Doganay would especially be much appreciated.

Thanks.

An over-sized soft hat, the clinic I went with didn't supply a hat, lots of clinics do, so find out if

Dr Dogany's provide one , still have to take if off going through customs but that's only a minute or so.

Possibly an electrical outlet adaptor if he is taking anything he is planning on plugging in (cellphone, Tablet, etc)? Tell him to carry enough in his carry on to "get by" in case his luggage gets lost (mine did). Maybe print out the addresses of the airport and hotel/clinic if he needs to use a taxi and can't communicate with the driver. I did not travel to Turkey.