Is it ok to use Nanogen without locking mist spray ?

Hi, i bought nanogen but it doesn't come with a locking mist spray

i am having an FUT and want to cover the receipient area after being shaved and some hair grow in one month

so is it ok to use it alone please or should i also buy a locking mist spray ?

Just the nanogen "shaker" fibers?

Should work fine without the locking spray. These little fibers are charged. This creates an attraction between the oppositely charged hair shaft and should do all the "locking" you really need.

Make sure to double check when you can and or should use concealers post-op with your clinic.

Good luck!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Just the nanogen "shaker" fibers?

Should work fine without the locking spray. These little fibers are charged. This creates an attraction between the oppositely charged hair shaft and should do all the "locking" you really need.

Make sure to double check when you can and or should use concealers post-op with your clinic.

Good luck!

Thanks Dr. Blake, i will

and from your experience please, is it safe to use it at 1 month post-op ?

Yo,

I month post-op should be fine. However, all clinics have different recommendations. Some may say sooner; some may say later. Some may say, for whatever reason, not to use them. This is why I always recommend discussing this with your clinic and following their specific post-operative instructions militantly!

Best of luck! I hope you'll keep us updated on your progress.

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.