Someone please help - Am I balding?

Everyone says I am nuts and even hairstylists and one dermatologist said I look ok but I will never be convinced...I would just really appreciate everyones opinion on my crown and whether or not it is thinning or just a natural part/hair whorl. Thank you very much! My hairline is fine, I am just worried about the crown.

Also, is a stinging sensation on scalp a sign of thinning? thanks!

5b32e7d31599c_image(3).jpg.76ad7978881c421b4d15a08fe00da8ec.jpg

5b32e7d32fadd_image(2).jpg.33212b6b2009e012e4fb61d84823b63b.jpg

5b32e7d3dcd5b_image(1).jpg.5fe154687662dfe438567d97e25182b4.jpg

image.jpg.55f416c5e437d940b60b2cbd20b8537c.jpg

looks good to me too.. try monitoring it every month and see if it expands... If you see miniaturization, then it may be thinning, but if not, you are probably good. We never previously looked at our whorls/top of heads so we don't know how it looked like when we were younger, so have nothing to compare to.

You need to get on Finsateride and Rogaine immediately. Also book a surgery for 2000 grafts into the balding crown. You should also take biotin to help with the thinness. Laser scalp therapy 3 times a weeks as well would be beneficial.

...... Seriously go live your life, you are not balding and have better hair than 99% of people on this site.

steelers,

You appear young in the photos. Either way, yes IMHO you are beginning to show signs of thinning in your crown, both light loss and diffusion.

I would not recommend surgery at this point however. Why? Because starting surgery in your crown now can potentially make the situation worse with accelerated loss.

You are more of a candidate for Rogaine Foam, once per day, and also go in and talk to a qualified doctor about low dose fiansteride providing you are not too young.

You may find out that using minoxidil (Rogaine) will stimulate some growth back in that spot.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY