ht question..

Crazy idea, i dont know if anyone has ever tried this or if it can even be done but here it goes. What if someone who didn't have a lot of donor hair, and had a really good friend, who would let you take some from them... could their hair be transplanted into your scalp? I duno just a crazy idea.. but if it could be done it would help ppl who do not have suffient donor hair....

just a thought...

brent

Crazy idea, i dont know if anyone has ever tried this or if it can even be done but here it goes. What if someone who didn't have a lot of donor hair, and had a really good friend, who would let you take some from them... could their hair be transplanted into your scalp? I duno just a crazy idea.. but if it could be done it would help ppl who do not have suffient donor hair....

just a thought...

brent

Haha, your not the first person who has asked that question.

As I understand it, the body would reject your friends hair due to the differences in your DNA.

Although, I do have a twin brother...hmnn. Maybe I could slip him a sedative and steal some of his donor while he is sleeping. Muhahaha!

Thanks for the idea brentipold!

Yeah I agree with DDD03..I believe this sort of thing could be very comparable to giving and receiving blood. Your body recognizes certain things as foreign and will ultimately reject it if it deems it that. But another thing is that just about every single person has a unique hair color, texture and thickness and I think it would look very weird to have 2 different sets of hair on your head! I just can't see how anyone could be a perfect match with someone else.

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily