One month post

Just to get opinions, how is everything looking one month out to you guys?

Is it normal to still be pretty pink one month post op? I have lost a good bunch of hairs but I know this is normal

index.jpeg.3f640891b1e1284bb44210f8acdd17c7.jpeg

3.jpeg.2102a2a0fbd330ea0a37995c4cf77f2c.jpeg

For some reason I can just see the thumbnail pictures, but I think it looks pretty normal. I'm one day from 1 month post-op too, and the pinkness is still pretty visible. Use some Aloe Vera gel and it might speed things up a little regarding the redness.

Btw I envy that you could keep your existing hair which will give you are great opportunity to hide your signs of a HT. My recipient area is pretty obvious because of the shaving and would probably be for at least 1,5-2 months still. Pretty annoying..

Just to get opinions, how is everything looking one month out to you guys?

Is it normal to still be pretty pink one month post op? I have lost a good bunch of hairs but I know this is normal

My one month looked pretty red. Maybe more red than that. so don't fret.

BTW, how many grafts did you get to the hairline? not including the temples. if you know that figure. You're hair's gonna turn out nice I can tell.

yeah its really easy to fret over this

over all 3500 grafts, im not sure about how many in the hairline alone

yeah I am glad I kept my hair long to hide the transplant, it just looks like I have an unfortunate hair cut right now . I just got some pimples today, did you get those

The redness and the pimples are both very normal, and vary from person to person. My recipient area stayed pink for a while, and even once it reached the point where no one else noticed it, it was still noticeable to me... But even then, it just looked like a mild sunburn if anything.

The waiting game is the hardest part. Try not to stress about any of it or over think it and the time will go by much faster... Then your hair will start growing in no time.

Best of luck!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56