Just got back from consult at LA Hair Clinic

Broncos22

Hey guys.

I just had an FUE procedure performed at LA Hair Clinic on 8/13/16.

3600 grafts in Zone 1 and 2.

See my profile pic for before and after.

It is now 19 days post op. So far so good.

I have done months of research for a reputable clinic.

These guys have stellar reviews and I personally met a couple of patients who have done the procedure here.

The reason why there aren't many reviews around is because they are a new clinic. That doesn't mean the doctor or the assistants are newbies.

Jacques, the doctor, has been doing this for years with another clinic in Los Angeles, and recently started his own clinic.

I invite you to take a look at the before and after pics on Google Plus and Facebook - see links below.

I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THEM and I'm not getting compensated in any way.

I'm simply sharing my personal experience and the results that other patients have chosen to share:

(Promotional links removed by moderator)

In sum, so far so good. @Broncos22, do you have any 1 year post op pics? I am curious to see your results! :)

Thanks,

Valentino

Edited by David - Moderator

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look into it htsoon. Thanx. But turkey is out of my reach. Also I'm looking strictly for FUE and local. And of course affordable.

I got Greece for €3,000 recently. Only 9 days since the surgery but looking good. They include two nights hotel and pick you up from the airport and drop you back. That's included in the €3,000 and with rate at the minute that's nearly $3,000. If you got a flight for a grand or so it's well worth going. Advanced Hair Clinics it is in Athens, they're on Facebook.

They did the unshaved for me but would have got more in one day if I did the shaved and wish I did now.

• 4 months later...

Ha- notice the haters quit as soon as they realized LA Hair Clinic is legit. Aghh the moderator removed a video I posted of a demo where they walk you through the entire FUE process. It's the most detailed video I've seen of an HT anywhere, and they have many before and after pics on their site now. You can easily find it on Youtube as it's got close to a million views.

However....

I got Greece for €3,000 recently. Only 9 days since the surgery but looking good. They include two nights hotel and pick you up from the airport and drop you back. That's included in the €3,000 and with rate at the minute that's nearly $3,000. If you got a flight for a grand or so it's well worth going. Advanced Hair Clinics it is in Athens, they're on Facebook.

They did the unshaved for me but would have got more in one day if I did the shaved and wish I did now.

Patrick,

Thank you. They look legit. Was communication an issue? Assuming at least some of them speak English. Any particular doctor that did yours? Pics whenever you can....!

Edited by TedsDead

• 1 year later...