Naturally increasing testosterone through diet - bad idea if on fin?

options

Hey,

So I had a HT about a month ago and I've been taking finasteride for about 5 years.

I've never really looked into the effects finasteride had on testosterone and throughout these five years I've worked out. Now I've had a HT I'm taking things more seriously.

I know this has been discussed before, I tried through searching to find a particular thread that had lots of great info in about testosterone, working out, DHT, etc etc. I can't find it now though. If anyone recalls a thread of this nature and could post the link that would be great.

Do you think that increasing testosterone through natural means, like fish oil supplements for example, is a bad idea?

a)if on fin, would it actually be pointless because fin would just prevent the increased testosterone being converted into DHT?

b)would it be a bad idea as the increased testosterone would be too much for the fin to handle and would thus result in increased hair loss?

Any info or links to previous useful threads would be great (like I said I did search but can't find it).

Thanks