850 FUE - 8 months - Dr. Patrick Mwamba - MyWHTC

This patient effectively researched and pursued MyWHTC clinic’s Belgium branch to resolve the effects of a poor aesthetic result from another clinic. The poor results prevented the patient from wearing many desired hairstyles. The situation went from bad to worse after the bulk of the larger grafts became more exposed due to further frontal hairline recession. The patient learned a valuable lesson in that all individuals in pursuit of surgical hair restoration must exercise diligence. Fortunately, the patient had additional donor resources and the courage to seek proper corrective hair transplantation.

Our plan was to not only improve the patient’s appearance but also provide the best results to allow for the patient to move forward in life. About 850 FUE by FIT grafts were transplanted in the session. Below is the 8-month results photo that has been provided by the patient. At eight months post-op, the patient is ecstatic about the improvement, which was the goal all along.

851sm_zpsy3ujvlpa.jpg

[/url]

HRN1_zps33c58cde.png

Click Here - Online registration

All consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba are free of charge.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

The patients hair quality, class of hairloss, skin tone and hair color are key for coverage value. All of these contribute to the result. Wavy, medium fine hair thickness goes to the patients benefit. The length of the patient's hair is greater in the follow-up photo, and the zoom of follow-up photo is greater as well.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 weeks later...

This gentleman might have been wearing some hair product as well.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest