Highly Recommend Dr. James Vogel of Owings Mills (Baltimore), MD

I am 51 and this is my first post on the forum. I want to share my experience with Dr. Vogel. In July of 2014 (about a year ago) I had Dr. Vogel perform 2715 grafts via the FUT (strip) method. I am utterly amazed with the results. The result has been a completely natural looking hairline. The scar at the donor area is very minimal. In fact, most people I have challenged can’t find the scar. Dr. Vogel is extremely meticulous and explains the process completely. He even called me, personally, the day after to make sure my recovery was going well. His staff is also amazing and Kelly, his transplant coordinator, was on top of every detail.

It is no overstatement that this procedure has changed my life. I have been so impressed with the results from “phase 1” that I am going in on July 2, 2015 for another 1500 grafts and I couldn’t be more excited and confident. If you are looking for a world-class hair restoration surgeon with an amazing staff find your way to the suburbs of Baltimore, Maryland and see Dr. Vogel.

https://www.drvogelplasticsurgeon.com/

5b32e6e4b3ad4_SMEEKEVIN(20140612133439981)20150408150614790.jpg.18233fcd734e18c6db1eb46eb264c4f1.jpg

5b32e6e4c7942_SMEEKEVIN(20140612133439981)20150408151131631.jpg.29f209e0ec08e2130835d0f71be9e43e.jpg

Kevin,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Dr. Vogel. That's quite a transformation you've made already. I hope you'll continue to update us on the result of your next procedure.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a week since my second FUT with Dr. Vogel. I had 1558 grafts to augment the previous 2715 by Dr. Vogel. This second procedure was to add some density to the forelock and the crown areas.

Just as with the first procedure, a FANTASTIC experience. Dr. Vogel and his staff were extremely meticulous and caring. I will post some pics as the growth progresses. Complete confidence in Dr. Vogel! :)

• 4 months later...

What a great result, you are perfect example that people with a large degree of hair loss can get a very natural look with a hair transplant when it is done properly. I am sure this was a life changing experience for you.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice