Posted Results

What have more credibility on this site

Patient posted results or Clinic posted results?

Or does this not mater they have equal credibility?

I would think Paitent posted results would have more weight.

I ask this because there are a few clinics that post great results but no were near the same with the patient posts.

Im not questioning there ability but I think this is a fair question.

What have more credibility on this site

Patient posted results or Clinic posted results?

Or does this not mater they have equal credibility?

I would think Paitent posted results would have more weight.

I ask this because there are a few clinics that post great results but no were near the same with the patient posts.

Im not questioning there ability but I think this is a fair question.

I think it is easier for patients to post their updated pics month to month or every three months. We can take so many more pics at home than at the clinic.

Clinics have a tougher time getting patients back in for updated photos, especially since most of us are from out of town. But those clinics that are good at taking pics can show just as much as what us patients show...

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Charlie,

The real question is the lighting conditions. Clinics can post pictures with flattering lighting directions, and patients can do the same. They both give the illusion of density.

The definitive benchmarking is the amount of FU/cm2.

take care...

Personally, I think it's a huge help to prospective patients to see a wider variety of clinics sharing examples of their work.

However, in my opinion, there is nothing like following a patient's progress from beginning to end who doesn't know what to expect. Whereas clinics usually select examples of their best work to put their best foot forward online (and who can blame them), nothing is better than following patients and their entire journey documented with photos to get the least biased feedback on what a clinic typically produces.

Therefore, I feel it's optimal to look through cilnic and patient posted photos, and if possible, meet patients in person.

Best wishes,

Bill