Incredible results 12 Month Update Head nape & Beard Hair Transplant w/ 4500 Grafts

This patient sought Dr. U’s help to repair undesired results from a strip surgery performed at a different clinic. Errors included:

(1) linear scar

(2) disappointing growth

(3) pluggy strands

Ideally he wanted to achieve abundant global coverage as well as a youthful looking hairline. However, his strip surgery had exhausted many of his donor grafts. And what remained on his head was not enough to create his vision. Therefore, compiling body hair became a necessary step to create the donor supply for a truly successful repair procedure.

4500 Grafts Made Possible Through Beard Hair

Due to Dr. U’s capability and experience to harvest large quantities of body hair, the patient decided to choose him as his surgeon.

Dr. U is the inventor of UGraft, an Advanced Follicular Unit Extraction technology which was designed with specialized features to safely remove many types of hair follicles so that they can thrive and produce long term growth. Coupling the use of this instrumentation along with Dr. U’s hair transplant expertise, the patient was able to benefit from a donor pool of 4500 grafts. These consisted of beard, head and nape hair.

12 Month Update

This patient is continuing to experience the growth of his body hair transplant surgery. At 12 months, he is able to enjoy a renewed personal appearance with excellent growth to cover his linear scar, crown and the top regions of his head. And furthermore, he is able to sport an amazing and youthful looking hairline and temple points.

Here are before and after photos:

top-of-head-before-after.jpg

crown-hair-restoration-beard-hair-grafts.jpg

strip-scar-concealment-beard-hair-graft-insertion.jpg

strip-scar-repair-left-side.jpg

temple-hair-restoration-BHT-results.jpg

Watch his video to learn more about his exciting progress.

Edited by Blake_Bloxham
needed to delete extraneous video player

Representing Dr. Umar of DermHair Clinic.

Dr. Umar is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Awesome job. After pictures aren't great, but they're probably just what the client sent in. I've been really skeptical about BHT's ability to produce natural results, but this is really impressive.

How many grafts was his previous procedure(s)?

These presentations always leave me a bit skeptical. Where is the graft breakdown, and why do the professionally produced videos always appear to blur as the camera zooms all too quickly over a thin or critical area of the HT? Also, again the video would be unwatchable without the mute button! Videos that are more clinical and less Hollywood would be greatly appreciated.

Hi BUSA,

Within the actual body of the post, I had explained that the donor pool used on this patient was a hybrid of head, nape and beard hair.

But thank you for pointing out the issue with the title. When I wrote the title, I did not intend to mislead. I was trying to include as much information as possible. But in my efforts to condense what I originally wrote to fit in the title space, I missed subtle nuances that would cause the reader to interpret it in the way that you had pointed out. I do notice what you are seeing and will be making changes to better clarify the post.

Additionally, here is the graft breakdown:

Head 2596

Beard 1709

Nape 179

Hi Win200.

Before seeing Dr U, The patient had from 2 other clinics, 5290 FUT grafts and 200 FUE for a NW 5. The result is the before pictures in this presentation. He was not happy with the coverage, the strip scar and hairline finishing.

Of the 4500 UGrafts used by Dr U in this patient over 500 went into camouflaging his FUT scars. The NW5 area was addressed with about 4000 UGrafts by Dr U