FUE after FUT?

I had traction alopecia and had a messed up hairline. So I got HT done to fix the hairline. About 2250 grafts were placed in total over 3 HTs. My first HT, I had 1550 grafts done, but the right side barely grew so the doc placed another 450 grafts there and still it was not looking good. So finally he put another 250 grafts.

Anyways I'm only 25 right now and I know I will probably have MPB in the future since my dad is NW5 even though the rest of my extended family went upto only about NW3-4. Anyways I was wondering if I started losing more hair in the future and was destined to be NW4-5 then what options would I have?

Basically I'm wondering what is the best possible way to extract the most grafts from the back of my head and put them where needed. Should I get another FUT for 3000 grafts and then do a FUE for 2k grafts? The way I think about it now is that FUE can excract hair from a much wider area of the head than FUT so doing FUT first and then FUE would maximize the yield. Is that correct?

PS: I'm taking proscar 1/4 tablet every other day just in case.