Surgeon in Orange County, CA

Hey Steve. Welcome on board. I think your best bet is to take a look at the full list of recommended doctors here on this site. Then look at their results, patient reviews, etc. and go from there. There are lots of HT doctors out there, but to make the most out of quality forums like this one, it's best to take these recommendations into account when looking for a doctor.

Obviously, I support Dr. Mohebi and would highly recommend him - especially if you're looking to stay in the LA/OC area. But most importantly, do your research and make an informed decision that feels right for you. What factors are most important vary from individual to individual, whether this be location, price, availability, etc. However, the most important factor is that you choose a surgeon who does good work, whether that be here in SoCal, Canada, or even somewhere in Europe - and this forum is a great place to find those. Start to get a list together of some of your top picks and then weigh the pros and cons from there.

If you have any specific questions regarding my experience with Dr. Mohebi, feel free to message me privately.

Best of luck!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Thanks for the info. I'll look info Dr. Konior. How many grafts did you get and how much? Why did you decide to go outside LA area? Did you look into OC doctors also? I had a consult this week and have one more next week. Will update you!

Regarding Dr. Konior, I received 3800 grafts. You're looking at mid five-figures. I decided to go outside LA because I was having a hard time finding recent reviews of area surgeons work and found some things I didn't like. I will also say I wasn't aware of Dr. Mohebi, so my comments have nothing to do with that particular doctor.

I used this forum as a resource and wanted to go to one of the better FUT doctors in the country. So I chose Dr. Konior based upon amazing patient results and overwhelmingly positive reviews. And my experience so far aligns with everything his previous patients have said.