Anyone know how to increase blood flow to scalp??

Trying to increase blood flow to my scalp in order to keep the hair I currently have whilst i save money for FUE surgery.

Anyone who can give me help with this would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.

Craig.

• 2 weeks later...

Massage your scalp, brush your hair (only when it is not wet).

Diet can also help to increase blood circulation. Eat foods that are rich in iron and zinc.

Cold showers can increase blood flow, however, don't practise upon this option.

Stand on your head

Ha.

Yea, showers, massage, brushing your hair etc. wont stop your hair from falling out if it is from MPB.

If you really want to keep your hair start taking Propecia. You should be thinking about it anyway if you are planning a HT. Good luck.

When I was 21 and first saw I was really starting to loose my hair I went to see a trichologist for a couple of years and he had me sticking my head in a sink full of cold water 2-3 times a day. It was quite invigorating and woke me up but alas it did nothing for my hair loss.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Do yoga, cleanse your scalp, take a cold shower, massage the scalp, brush your hair.

Rubbing fingernails against each other also proven helpful to increase blood flow to scalp and reduce hair loss.

Do yoga, cleanse your scalp, take a cold shower, massage the scalp, brush your hair.

Rubbing fingernails against each other also proven helpful to increase blood flow to scalp and reduce hair loss.

I'm sorry but non of this is accurate.

....yoga isn't going to stop your hair loss! Come on.

I'm sorry but non of this is accurate.

....yoga isn't going to stop your hair loss! Come on.

Sorry to hear that you think like this. These are proven remedies to stop hair loss and they work perfectly. It just needs some time.