Anyone tried a colored dry shampoo?

So, today I had a little more product than I wanted and noticed my daughter had some dry shampoo so I sprayed it on just to see if it helped. When I ran my hands through it I notice it had some color to it (it says dry shampoo but it's a little wet, no color came off when it dried.) Anyway, it seems to have a little bit of a "topic" effect and it really camouflaged my gray, with I like, but it definitely gave it more volume and thickness. Not something I'd do everyday but may be good for a quick fix on a day you need it.

Thought I'd share and see if anyone's tried it. Btw, regular dry shampoo makes it look like spray on gray with my mostly dark hair. The brown didn't really show up at all and blended nicely.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

In my experience, fibers are better, except when your hair is too short to use the fibers or you're just lazy and would rather spray in the color. I used Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo exclusively after my transplant until my hair was long enough to use fibers....it was an adequate stop gap, not great, but considering the alternative of nothing, fantastic.

I would presume if your hair were longer it would work great to fill in the gaps.