Can I wear a bandana 4 days post FUE

Mr6435

I have to go back to work tomorrow for 2 day. I work from 8am until 11pm then the same again the next day. After that I have 4 days off then back in for 2. Any advice and help would be really appreciated guys

I wore a plastic bag under a hat theres no friction so it doesnt damage the grafts .

Brilliant idea - also, if your Doc suggests ointments immediate post op, but sure to take extra care so that things don't stick to whatever you're wearing, particularly if you sweat on the job, heat is involved, etc. Doesn't appear from your profile that temple points were touched in surgery, so a hat might be fine with the suggested plastic, just make sure the front stays down below your hairline where grafts were implanted. Four/five days is a bit early to risk without proper precaution in my opinion.

Always protect your grafts especially during the first week but by day 4 they should have begun to anchor themselves pretty well. It wouldn't be easy to rub out graphs at this point but be cautious and careful placing and removing the hat each time.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.