Bit of a shock 5 months post op.

Im 5 months post op with 3 thousand grafts ive had good growth and ive been growing my hair out for the last few months it was about 2-3 inches it was looking ok still sparse and gappy but i have very thick hair so comed in certain ways it looked very full so i was happy with it for 5 months.Anyway i decided to clip my hair down to a 3 and comparing it at this length to post op pics it looks the same i think about 80% of the grafts have grown wich sounds good but like i said when its grown out its sparse and so im a bit worried that its not going to get much better.

Full results take up to 18 months...you are way early and have plenty of time!

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

Your result by the time you get to 12 months should be dramatically better. I remember being in your boat at around 6 months. When I look back at those pics now I think "Wow did it really look like that?" As the hairs mature and come in they become thicker, it just takes time. I would estimate my hair looks about 100% more dense at 12 months now than it did at 6. And at 6 I was concerned it wouldn't get much better. Try not to worry about it too much.