Patient Feedback on PRP

I know its very early days at the moment to be drawing any credible conclusions, but I'd be interested in hearing from nay patients out there who have undergone the treatment. I've heard some positive news from Dr Feller including one case where he seemed to think the patient had a noticable difference even after a few weeks.

Any takers?

While this is nothing more than observational, I thought I'd share anyway.

I had HT procedure with Dr Feller on the 27th June in the front 3rd area. A week or two before the procedure I noticed a fair bit of shedding in the crown, if I pulled at the crown area around 6 to 10 hairs would come out easliy everytime. I mentioned this to Dr Feller on my follow up procedure for PRP a week later and he agreed that it could be down to the fact that I just started Fin and Minox on the crown area 3 months earlier, but it would be interesting to see would PRP halt this? Anyway I put it of of my mind for the last 2 weeks, but in the last few days I have tested the area again and so far so good, it has stopped. Thats just my observation, I can't say for definite that PRP helped or it was just a very quick Fin/ minox shed, in fact I'm wary of mentioning it this early in case its just a temporary halt to the shedding, but I can say for definite right now, that what I was experiencing 3 to 4 weeks ago has stopped.

Also note, I am not the patient that you are refering to above.

LC,

That's interesting & good to hear icon_smile.gif

Thanks RTC. RTC still remains the top alias of all time on the hair forums though IMO. icon_biggrin.gif

I'm quite excited by PRP. If it stops further loss in its tracks so many of our worries, as hairloss sufferers, can be alleviated.