thinking for second hair transplant

Hello everyone,

I am 24 years of age and I have been suffering from male pattern baldness for past 4 years. I have also been on rogaine and finasteride for 2 years now.

I had a hair transplant last year with FUE procedure for my hairline though I had lost considerable amount of hair in my mid scalp and vertex region.

Now I am planning for second session to cover my mid scalp densely and just a touch up in my vertex. Should I go for it or ruin my youth days by just waiting to get further bald and then go for it or should I opt for hair system.

I am also attaching my current situation pics

IMG_20150403_211103.jpg.15b8dd3307d59b0c03714e02fabc4755.jpg

IMG_20150403_211023.jpg.66b498b192afe35e5a4ee6373a9e6210.jpg

Hello everyone,

I am 24 years of age and I have been suffering from male pattern baldness for past 4 years. I have also been on rogaine and finasteride for 2 years now.

I had a hair transplant last year with FUE procedure for my hairline though I had lost considerable amount of hair in my mid scalp and vertex region.

Now I am planning for second session to cover my mid scalp densely and just a touch up in my vertex. Should I go for it or ruin my youth days by just waiting to get further bald and then go for it or should I opt for hair system.

I am also attaching my current situation pics

If you do not have native hairs in that zone you need worked on, i think you may be able to do 2nd pass. With FUE pic a surgeon that extracts grafts versus one done by other employees. Go to one with high yielding results. Good luck