Chest hair and donor density correlation?

I trim up my chest hair roughly every other week (all of you old guys who are still rocking the Burt Reynolds 1970's machismo look can bust balls all you want), and I noticed that almost every follicular unit that I could see was a one or two hair graft. Does anyone know if that means that a vast majority of my scalp hair will also be 1's and 2's, or is there no correlation? On a semi related note, how many of you guys would consider yourself hairy? It seems that a lot of bald men are super hairy as well. My dad is almost 60 years old and NW 6.5 and he has full back and chest hair (it's gross) and has had it since he was in his early 20's. I'm 26 and would consider myself only marginally hairy, as my beard is not that thick, I have no back hair, and my chest hair is maybe only slightly more so than average. I'm hoping that means I didn't inherit my dad's hair loss pattern, but I'm pretty sure that there is no correlation between those two things. Any thoughts?

I trim up my chest hair roughly every other week (all of you old guys who are still rocking the Burt Reynolds 1970's machismo look can bust balls all you want), and I noticed that almost every follicular unit that I could see was a one or two hair graft. Does anyone know if that means that a vast majority of my scalp hair will also be 1's and 2's, or is there no correlation? On a semi related note, how many of you guys would consider yourself hairy? It seems that a lot of bald men are super hairy as well. My dad is almost 60 years old and NW 6.5 and he has full back and chest hair (it's gross) and has had it since he was in his early 20's. I'm 26 and would consider myself only marginally hairy, as my beard is not that thick, I have no back hair, and my chest hair is maybe only slightly more so than average. I'm hoping that means I didn't inherit my dad's hair loss pattern, but I'm pretty sure that there is no correlation between those two things. Any thoughts?

Originally posted by TC17:

I noticed that almost every follicular unit that I could see was a one or two hair graft.

is this how you know that you have 2 hairs in a graft?

I'm looking at my chest hair (I have really not much at all) and they are all 1 hairs....

I'm looking at my arm hair too and all I see are 1 hairs