Revita shampoo... even if it helps... hair falls out during use

I bought this recently at the recommendation by my hair stylist.

http://www.amazon.com/DS-Laboratories-Revita-Stimulating-Shampoo/dp/B002UD52WQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

My problem is that lately I've avoided shampooing more than once a week because even light scalp massaging leads to my hand being full of shed hair. So this shampoo is supposed to help with my hair loss but it seems like it's making it worse by having to massage my scalp. Can anyone advise if this actually helps or does more damage? The package recommends using at least 5 times per week.

Hair takes a few months to grow and be noticeable so if I'm shedding lots of hair 5 nights per week, wouldn't I be pulling out hair quicker than it can regrow??

Hey mate, washing your hair everyday won't make it fall out any faster, I use to believe this Hoo Ha. I wash mine everyday wish a sulphate free have done sincey procedure thus far no issues. I doubt you are pulling hair out faster also.

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

• 11 months later...

Danny,

I tried to send you a private message but for whatever reason I couldn't figure it out. I recently in Jan of 2016 got a neograft transplant to fix receding hairline. I'm about 7 weeks in, all hair transplanted has fallen out and I'm just awaiting growth. I use apple cider vinegar maybe once a week to wash hair instead of shampoos with chemicals and it seems to keep everything clean and promote good cell growth. I'm feeling really unenthusiastic about the gains of a hair transplant and saw you had FUE and the results looked pretty good to me. Did you too have neograft? What should I expect? Everything you post was pretty spot on in your old posts how I've been feeling since the treatment. I TOTALLY AGREE BTW ABOUT THE AFTER WORK RETURN! Anyone that says you can confidently go back in a week is crazy. At almost two months the donor area still gets red when i workout and i feel like i cant shave my head because of the small holes. When do people really see results for this stuff and is there anything from your transplant jounrey you could give me for advise?? Thanks brother..

Jay